Thursday, August 02, 2007

My B-day was last week!

Hello all,

I turned 31 last week and my family and friends had a b-day party for me and I want to share the cards with you all. This one is from my brother:




Yes he got me a booger. Lovely, huh? He is 26, can you believe it?




This one is from my MeMaw: She makes a mean card on her computer:)



This one is from my mom: She used her suttlebug and everything:)


This one is from my sister:

She used the idea that I got from Mistylynn over at Lil Buck's Creations. I kept telling her that she could use the doodle set from SU to make a wedding dress. I know the picture is blurry, but I will try to retake and re-post. Cute, cute, cute!


This card is from my bestest friend, Rhonda: I love the sparkles she put on the cupcake! LOOKS YUMMY!

No comments: