Tuesday, July 24, 2007

10 cards in 45 minutes- Lickety-Split

I want to share the cards we made at a card class on Friday night. I went to a class by Michele Vandiver with my mom and sister. We found some cute ways to use some of the new Stampin' Up sets. I am not used to making the cards in such a hurry, but I did my best. I took pictures of the samples so that I can finish my cards. Some of the pictures are not too good, sorry. Here they are:
I want that pick a petal set sooo bad!! You can't really tell, but we used the large oval punch on the Thanks card. We also used clear buttons on top of the center of the flower. Another set that I wanted when I first saw the new catalog was that Year after year set. I also need to get some gingham ribbon. That was so versatile! This class was fun and I learned a lot in a short amount of time.

No comments: