Thursday, July 19, 2007

Goodies from BIG LOTS

Okay, I had bought some stencils- one with scrolling stuff, one with diamonds, and one with vines and leaves- at a stamping expo back in May or June I think. They are 8 1/2 x 11 and I got them for like a dollar a piece. I don't have many background stamps and I knew that I could really use them, so I got them. Well, I wondered how exactly I was going to use them- what I would ink them with. Well, while at Biglots looking for containers and baskets to help my mom organize her stamp area- I came across these PureColor Luxury Pigment Inks by Delta Creative for a dollar a piece. My mom and I each got all 8 colors that they had. I figured- I will test them out and if they didn't work, they were going back. Well, low and behold they work- they don't leak. Woohoo. Here is a pic:

No comments: