Friday, July 06, 2007

Thanks for the Prayers

To all my family and friends,

Thanks so much for the prayers. I had my little procedure yesterday afternoon, and all went well. I pretty much have no pain. My hubby has been feeling ill and went to the doctor yesterday morning, they told him it was probably a virus and took some blood. Later that afternoon, the doc called me looking for my hubby- he had a midterm at the college. Needless to say, the campus police had to go get him- since he was not answering his phone- I went to pick him up to take him for a chest x-ray. Nothing found in the x-ray, so we were sent to the ER for more tests. After 4 hours in the waiting room, we went back he had more bloodwork taken and a spinal tap. Two more hours and finally got the results, no meningitis, just a bacterial infection and told to go home and get better with meds. Thanks for the prayers guys. God sure was looking out for us.

No comments: