Thursday, July 19, 2007

Last post for the night- I promise!

Guess what I have been doing for the past 2 days?? Well, I got to take over the label maker and help my mom get her huge assortment of stamping stuff organized. It was fun actually. I cannot believe that I am saying that I had fun organizing, but I did. I enjoy organizing things, people, etc. I should have taken a picture, but didn't. I cannot wait until we get into our house and we have our office/ stamp room:). I want to get some of those huge IKEA shelving things where they take up a wall and having rolling shelves. That is gonna be soo cool. Until then, I am blessed to have this table in the patio room. It is good for me- it keeps me out of trouble. That way I can't buy more than I have room for:) Okay, that's all for me tonight. I am exhausted and my hubby will be waking me up when he gets up at 4 to leave for work. Thanks for looking and reading my ramblings. Have a great night and a great day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking another spot Sara! I will add you to group #4
Kim