Monday, July 02, 2007

My first Bella Challenge EVER!!

Hello all! I participated in Tracy's June Happiness Bella Challenge. Since I have no Bella stamps of my own, Tracy was kind enough to send me some Bella images to use. Below is my Bella Flower card using a SCS sketch.
The recipe:


Paper: various papers, yellow cardstock

Stamps: Bella, SU Curvy Verses

Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, White Paint Pen for dots, Souffle Gel Pens and Glitter Gel Pens to color image, Pink Pigment to edge card

Other: Pink crystal flower and dots to embellish card, decorative scallop scissors for card edge









My other Bella card entry was Bella Jammy:

The recipe:

Paper: various papers, marroon cardstock

Stamps: Bella, Michaels $1 clear stamp

Ink: Watercolor markers for dots on Bella background, Souffle Gel pens for swirls and dots on edge of card and over "Have a nice day" and purple on pajamas, Glitter Gel pens for flowers on pajamas and to outline Bella image

Other: flower brad embossed with clear glitter ep, sheer navy ribbon, decorative scissors used to trim edges

No comments: