Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mojo is Back, kinda sorta:)

Hello, everyone! I know it is kinda late, but I have cards to share and other goodies I found yesterday!! I finally finished cards for a Baby card swap that I am in. Here it is:

front & inside-- RECIPE: Not sure if you can tell, but there is pink and brown ink on the inside sentiment and footprints. All stamps are non SU. I used velum for the baby and ended up adding white pigment ink to the backside so it would stand out better against the patterned paper. I used pink pigment ink to stamp the baby and embossed with transparent glittery embossing powder. I pierced the card and baby circle and added white paint pen for definition on card. I used decorative scissors to cut out baby circle and edge card. I used a pink ribbon and added brads to give it a cork board look. I used the paint pen to add polka dots to the brads. I threw away many other card pieces before I ended up with this. It looks much better in person than in these pictures, sorry. This is my first swap ever and I am a little nervous about them being good enough for the swap. I guess we will see if I get asked to be in anymore. I guess I have only been stamping for not quite a year now, but it sure is fun and I seem to stress over the details. Thanks for looking.

No comments: