Monday, July 16, 2007

WOW 10 days???

Okay, my mojo has been missing. Has anyone else found it? I can look at all of the beautiful cards on SCS and think oh I need to do that or hey I have that set, I can do something similar. ANd do I?? NOOOO!!! I know I have been busy lately in and out of the ER with my hubby lately and then getting ready for his parents to come in town, and now his parents are here, but I will get something done later today and posted. I promise!! That means by midnight right?? lol. Ok, off to the Chiropractor. Going by Hobby Lobby too, that have cardstock 50% off and I just so happen to need some. I have to get my baby cards made and sent for the swap. Take care and have a blessed day:)

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Hello there! Just saw your posting on my guest book! (Been out of town for a while.) Thanks for signing!

Sharon said...

Many times I feel like I lost my Mojo, too. I just start blogging and get some great ideas and what do you know? The mojo is back. Keep trying, you'll get it.